Family panto, Beauty And The Beast, is coming to Hamilton Town House and Rutherglen Town Hall this Christmas.
And you can join the cast of enchanted characters on a roller coaster ride of thrills and spills from next week.
You are reading: COMPETITION: Win tickets to ‘Beauty and the Beast’ panto
Tickets are selling fast at both venues, with the run starting in Hamilton on December 1 and finishing at Rutherglen on December 23.
But luckily for you, we’ve one family ticket for four to offer up in our festive competition.
Download the Lanarkshire Live app today
The Lanarkshire Live app is available to download now.
Get all the news from your area – as well as features, entertainment, sport and the latest on Lanarkshire’s recovery from the coronavirus pandemic – straight to your fingertips, 24/7.
The free download features the latest breaking news and exclusive stories, and allows you to customise your page to the sections that matter most to you.
After refusing to marry the Witch Queen – Deadly Nightshade – the arrogant Prince Sebastian has been cursed to live as a hideous beast unless he can find someone to fall in love with him before the final petal on the enchanted rose falls.
Panto dame Betty Blumenthal, and her twin daughters – Bunty and Belle – arrive on holiday with nowhere to stay. Auld Angus McFungus, the Beast’s loyal servant, thinks that Belle could be the one to break the curse, and invites them to stay in the enchanted castle.
Chaos and adventure ensue as Nightshade’s sister – Poisoned Ivy – tries to thwart her; as local playboy – Les Mahagow – tries to woo Belle for himself; as everyone in the castle tries to survive Betty and Bunty’s culinary disasters!
Join a whole host cast of enchanted characters on a roller coaster ride of thrills and spills, to cheer the goodies and boo the baddies, and discover if love can win the day to break the curse before it is too late.
To book your own tickets visit the South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture box office.
Ticket prices range from £6 for school pupils to £16 for adults.
* To be in with a chance to win a family ticket for four for the opening night of Beauty and the Beast at The Town House, Hamilton, on December 1 answer the following question:
- Which flower is traditional featured in beauty and the Beast?
- A: A Rose
- B. A Daisy
- C. A tulip
- Send your answers to [email protected] before midnight on Tuesday, November 29.
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition closes on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, at midnight. You must be 18+ to enter. Entrants must live in mainland UK.
2. Onewinner will be selected at random after competition closes from all correct entries received.
3. Winner: Prize is one family ticket for four to see Beauty and the Beast at The Town House in Hamilton on December 1.
4. Prize not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives. Reach takes no responsibility for a selected winner who does not match the specification requirements above. If this occurs, another winner will be selected to receive the prize.
6. Standard Reach plc rules apply, see www.lanarkshirelive.co.uk/rules
All data shared in entering this competition will be used for administration ONLY. Winners contact details will be passed to the client in order to ensure that prizes can be received. Reach plc and members of its group will not use your data for any marketing purposes. After 90 days from the competition closure all entry details will be deleted. We take data protection very seriously, and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Please see our privacy notice www. lanarkshirelive.co.uk/privacy-policy/ and terms and conditions www. lanarkshirelive.co.uk/terms-conditions/ for details.
*Don’t miss the latest headlines from around Lanarkshire. Sign up to our newsletters here.